Art law is a multidisciplinary field that encompasses any aspect of art from its inception to the need to create provisions for the artistic legacy. Explore this and much more in this excerpt from an art law panel discussion entitled “Legal Issues for Artists and Patrons: Arts Lawyers Address Questions of Vital Interest to Arts Professionals,” moderated by Pat Gericke, ASID and artist member of SCNY. The panellists included David Faux, The Law Office of David H. Faux, P.C., Judith Prowda, Esq., attorney, Rosanna Roizin, Esq., specializing in trusts and estates, and Doug Wasser, founding partner of Wasser & Russ.
Click here or on the image below to watch!
This excerpt is from a larger art law panel discussion presented by the Salmagundi Club and made available by the Clark Hulings Fund For Visual Artists. For access to the full panel discussion, please click here.
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Santa Fe Art Business Summit - January 23, 2017
- Accelerating the Business of Art - December 20, 2016
- Prince: Trailblazer for Artistic Control - April 26, 2016
- Auction Houses: the New Art Business - February 19, 2016
- Estate Planning for Art Collectors - February 18, 2016
- Commissioning Artwork: A Curator’s Perspective - February 18, 2016
- Collecting Relationships - February 18, 2016
- Forecasting a Brighter Future for Artists - January 12, 2016
- Working with Galleries - December 16, 2015
- Building Your Brand and Reputation - December 16, 2015