Here’s a breakdown of tax changes for those running a creative business, from Minerva Financial Art’s blog. Elaine Luttrull provides a comprehensive summary of the updates you can expect for individual and business taxes, pointing out some that may work in your favor.
It’s a daunting topic, but the bottom line, as Elaine points out, is: “It’s going to be okay. You will still make great work. Your voice will still be heard. Things might be a little complicated in the near future (and beyond), but you’ve been dealing with complications since the beginning of time. A little tax hiccup isn’t going to stop you.”
There’s also a list of resources at the end of the article, for those who’d like to learn more.
- What Media Resource Has Helped Your Business? - May 18, 2018
- Getting Down to Business – April 2018 newsletter - April 30, 2018
- Alex Mathers - May 8, 2018
- “Continuous learning makes a great CEO… – March 2018 newsletter - March 30, 2018
- Artwork Archive - April 12, 2018
- Galvanize the Industry – February 2018 newsletter - February 27, 2018
- CHF Panel Discussion at StARTup Art Fair LA - February 22, 2018
- Advanced Fellowships Awarded - December 7, 2017
- Who Defines the Professional Artist’s Career Trajectory? - February 6, 2018
- “I’m not into that finance stuff” – January 2018 newsletter - January 31, 2018