When we listen to host Daniel DiGriz interview a guest on our Thriving ArtistTM podcast, we certainly get motivated, and we’re not the only ones. Our show was just named one of the top-ten podcasts on iHeartRadio for its ability to inspire artists.
The podcast features the latest insights from artists, collectors, gallerists, and other art-industry professionals, so grab your headphones and let us be your muse. As Diana Brown tells it, the show will “help you go from surviving to thriving in no time.”
One of our favorite interviews featured Santa Fe artist and Accelerator alum Willy Bo Richardson, who talked to DiGriz about what he got from the Art-Business Accelerator program and how he navigates the corporate market. Listen here.
With more than 90,000 downloads, the podcast has reached listeners in 111 countries and all 50 states. Subscribe today, and stream or download the show here. It’s time to get inspired.
- An Artist to Watch: 2019 Fellow James Moore - December 20, 2019
- Fusing Two Passions is an Art—And a Science - December 7, 2019
- ROWA Report Breakdown and 100,000 downloads - November 25, 2019
- Millennials Aren’t Killing The Art Industry - October 23, 2019
- The Results Are In: Art-Business Training Works - October 18, 2019
- Get Inspired By Pixar’s 4-Part Business Plan - August 13, 2019
- Don’t Miss the Virginia Art-Business Conference! - July 24, 2019
- The Thriving Artist™️ Podcast Makes the Top Ten - July 22, 2019
- What Makes a Whitney Biennial Artist? - June 27, 2019
- We’re a semifinalist for the 2019 Drucker Prize! - June 17, 2019