The Clark Hulings Fund and The Art Business Institute Announce the Second Annual Art Business Summit in Santa Fe, April 6-7
The Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists (CHF) and The Art Business Institute (ABI) are excited to announce the Second Annual Art Business Summit scheduled for April 6-7 in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The event is a two-day business development seminar for working artists, and is a chance for creators to take an in-person deep dive into the business side of their career practice as a visual artist.
SANTA FE, N.M. (PRWEB) DECEMBER 14, 2017
The Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists (CHF) and The Art Business Institute (ABI) are excited to announce the Second Annual Art Business Summit scheduled for April 6-7. This inspiring event with amazing Spring weather takes place in gorgeous Santa Fe New Mexico, a city long revered for its artist community, at Santa Fe Community College, 6401 Richards Ave, Santa Fe, NM. The event is a two-day business development seminar for working artists, and is a chance for creators to take an in-person deep dive into the business side of their career practice as a visual artist.
The Second Annual Art Business Summit helps visual artists build their power-collective of peers and industry professionals, and create a truly effective action plan for their own business and career growth. Topics will include cultivating relationships with galleries, leveraging other art sales strategies, maximize digital sales, pricing for utmost revenue, creating sales and marketing messages that truly resonate, and much more.
Clark Hulings Fund founder and director Elizabeth Hulings notes, “Santa Fe is one of the largest art markets in the country, and home to a tremendous number of working artists. We are thrilled to be delivering tangible business skills and training in CHF’s hometown, and we are most excited to be doing it with the Arts Business Institute. Our organizations complement each other perfectly, and that shows in the value we deliver together.”
Program speakers will include Wendy Rosen, the founder of the ArtsBusiness Institute, Carolyn Edlund, executive director of the ABI, Elizabeth Hulings, director of the Clark Hulings Fund, Daniel DiGriz, education director for the Clark Hulings Fund, and more to be announced.
In addition to attracting artists from around the nation to this recently launched and growing annual event, the event supports the vibrant art economy of Santa Fe, New Mexico where one in six residents lists “artist” as the occupation on their tax return!
The event fee is $395, but an early bird price of $245 is available until December 31.
- The Truth and BS About Outsourcing Large Chunks of Your Business - February 23, 2019
- Lock Down Your Rights to Your Own Art—Emily Danchuk, Esq. - February 18, 2019
- Make the Gig Economy Work for You—Angela Heath - January 23, 2019
- Getting to Emerging Artist Status and Beyond—Bonnie Clearwater - January 11, 2019
- We’ve Built a Learning Community for Artist-Entrepreneurs - December 15, 2018
- CHF Announces 16 Artist Fellows 2019 Art-Business Accelerator - December 12, 2018
- Leverage Your Non-Art Expertise for a Career Blueprint—Kristin LeVier - December 4, 2018
- Break Down Your Business Goals into Actionable Steps - December 3, 2018
- The Thriving Artist™ Podcast is a Portable Business Education - November 24, 2018
- The CHF “Road Show”: Coming to a City Near You - November 15, 2018