Attend this two-day Business Summit hosted by Bridges to Santa Fe and the Art Business Institute for only $295. If you are an artist or an arts educator, you won’t want to miss it!
When you attend, you will into the new marketplace, marketing strategies, the corporate art market, pricing, copyright, selling your art online, and the opportunity to meet with experts one-on-one. It will be a jam-packed two-days, but you will leave with new insights into your business and an understanding of how to position your artwork in a larger art market.
Register before February 28th and get a $50 early-bird discount, but don’t wait. Register Today!
Elizabeth Hulings will be speaking on “Artists as Business People” a gallery reception and welcome on Friday, March 31st. This will be an opportunity for you to become better acquainted with the Clark Hulings Fund and our mission.
- Santa Fe Art Business Summit - January 23, 2017
- Accelerating the Business of Art - December 20, 2016
- Prince: Trailblazer for Artistic Control - April 26, 2016
- Auction Houses: the New Art Business - February 19, 2016
- Estate Planning for Art Collectors - February 18, 2016
- Commissioning Artwork: A Curator’s Perspective - February 18, 2016
- Collecting Relationships - February 18, 2016
- Forecasting a Brighter Future for Artists - January 12, 2016
- Working with Galleries - December 16, 2015
- Building Your Brand and Reputation - December 16, 2015