After two years of hard work, the Clark Hulings Fund Report on the Working Artist is here! Laying out in carefully-researched detail the key part that artists play in today’s economy, our very own CHF data analysis team Daniel DiGriz and Lily Dulberg sat down to talk details on the latest episode of The Thriving ArtistTMpodcast. We now have indisputable proof of the need and demand for business education for artists!
This incredible data shows that we should be investing more in art and artists, and that doing so can change not only the culture, but the economy for the better. The ROWA report isn’t our only good news: we are proud to announce that The Thriving ArtistTM podcast has now passed more than 100,000 downloads! We have reached listeners in over 117 countries and all 50 states. Subscribe today, and listen to the show here. Isn’t it time you joined us?
- An Artist to Watch: 2019 Fellow James Moore - December 20, 2019
- Fusing Two Passions is an Art—And a Science - December 7, 2019
- ROWA Report Breakdown and 100,000 downloads - November 25, 2019
- Millennials Aren’t Killing The Art Industry - October 23, 2019
- The Results Are In: Art-Business Training Works - October 18, 2019
- Get Inspired By Pixar’s 4-Part Business Plan - August 13, 2019
- Don’t Miss the Virginia Art-Business Conference! - July 24, 2019
- The Thriving Artist™️ Podcast Makes the Top Ten - July 22, 2019
- What Makes a Whitney Biennial Artist? - June 27, 2019
- We’re a semifinalist for the 2019 Drucker Prize! - June 17, 2019