CHF is unlocking the staggering potential of a world driven by creativity and connection—a world led by artists and innovators.
- Report on the Working Artist: ROWA charts the economic impact of the creative sector and proves that we are meeting artists’ need for entrepreneurial training.
- Art-Business Accelerator: 13 Fellows graduated in 2019, bringing the grand total to 58. 73% increased their income from selling art, and 67% increased prices or profit margin.
- Boots on the Ground Events: Ft. Lauderdale, Santa Fe, Rockville, and Stafford County workshops doubled the number of artists who received entrepreneurial education. Artists and industry professionals connected in Thriving Art Exchange events.
- Digital Campus: With options from online marketing courses, to a Q&A with an art publisher, to networking with other artists, we doubled the number of members and grew our audience by 20%.
- The Thriving ArtistTM Podcast: Host Daniel DiGriz’s interviews attracted a global audience, saw a 15% increase in downloads, and earned us a spot in iHeartRadio’s “Top 10 Podcasts to Inspire Artists.”