Highlights: No matter how you slice the numbers, CHF’s impact has grown exponentially, helping artists boost their businesses.
- Art-Business Accelerator: By the end of 2018, ALL of the artists in our Art-Business Accelerator were clear about their career objectives; 75% increased their total income from making and selling art; and 85% now consider their art business their primary income source.
- Boots-on-the-Ground Events: We delivered face-to-face events in four different time zones, offering our business-development workshops to artists in Santa Fe and Dallas, and teaming up with partners in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Miami.
- Digital Campus: In one year, we’ve doubled our online audience AND the total number of registered members in our Thriving Art Exchange.
- The Thriving ArtistTM: Our syndicated podcast became available on six times more platforms than in 2017, and the number of downloads grew by nearly 90%.
- 18 artists graduated from our Business Accelerator, with immediate increases in income and the implementation of new skills
- 54,000 pages of our Digital Learning Portal were viewed by 15,000 unique visitors
- 150 artists received training at our live events
- The Thriving Artist podcast reached 30,000 downloads---a three-fold increase in listenership
- CHF produced 244 new educational resources
- There was an 11% increase in Fellows earning more than 50% of their income from their art businesses
- The Artist Federation launched five provisional chapters
- New collaborations were developed with over 35 organizations
- Our programs and artists received national press coverage
- Our Foot on the Accelerator: Major expansion in our Business Accelerator Program and the naming of 20 new Fellows for 2017
- Our Artists in Action: Tracking the work of past Fellows and the career successes we helped to fund
- Expanding Our Scope: Support for photographers through our new Pensinger Photography Fund
- Growing Our Online Library: More than 100 new educational resources created in one year
- 2016 By the Numbers: Triple-digit growth in the reach of our content, plus nearly double the number of Fellows served
- Extraordinary Support: Acknowledging the contributions of CHF's remarkable allies, including a unique artistic collaboration with a world-class sculptor, a $1 million gift to fund our expansion, and the unflagging support of leading art-industry experts
- Financials: Revenue and expenses
- Project Grants Awarded: Featuring our 2015 recipients and their upcoming shows
- Podcast Debut: The launch our educational interview series on the business of art
- Free Event Content: A roundup of last year's insightful panel discussions (all available on this site)
- 2015 By the Numbers: A snapshot of how we've doubled the number of grant applicants, expanded our e-learning portal exponentially, and grown our audience
- Our Grant Review Panel: Heartfelt appreciation for the generous artists and board members who've shared their time and expertise
- Collector Salon: Bringing great art out of hiding, to be seen and loved
- Financials: Expenses and revenue