Tell your favorite collector about this once-in-a-lifetime piece!
Glenna Goodacre has collaborated with the heirs of the Clark Hulings estate, Mary and Elizabeth Hulings, to support the Clark Hulings Fund with her final new work—a bas-relief of an iconic Clark Hulings drawing—“Helping to Push”. This unprecedented collaboration, which includes both artists’ signatures, is quintessential Goodacre interpreting Hulings at the height of his powers. There will only be 25 of these limited-edition works cast, so act now if you wish to own this piece! For those in the market for really scarce art, this is a rare opportunity to own the joint work of these two preeminent American artists [more].
- “Helping to Push” at the 10th Annual American Masters Show - October 10, 2018
- Office Hours for Artist Entrepreneurs - September 18, 2018
- eBay and The Ingredients of a Successful Artrepreneur - September 13, 2018
- Identifying Pivotal Opportunities for Business Growth – Nadia Fairlamb - October 2, 2018
- How Your Brand Story Translates to Sales - August 13, 2018
- Business Accelerator Application Announced - August 9, 2018
- Dallas-Fort Worth Art Business Summit Announced - June 19, 2018
- “Mightier Marketing for Visual Artists” Presentation at Artexpo New York - April 14, 2018
- “Artist as Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life” Panel at stARTup Art Fair - January 12, 2018
- Second Annual Art Business Summit Announced - December 14, 2017