Tell your favorite collector about this once-in-a-lifetime piece!
Glenna Goodacre has collaborated with the heirs of the Clark Hulings estate, Mary and Elizabeth Hulings, to support the Clark Hulings Fund with her final new work—a bas-relief of an iconic Clark Hulings drawing—“Helping to Push”. This unprecedented collaboration, which includes both artists’ signatures, is quintessential Goodacre interpreting Hulings at the height of his powers. There will only be 25 of these limited-edition works cast, so act now if you wish to own this piece! For those in the market for really scarce art, this is a rare opportunity to own the joint work of these two preeminent American artists [more].
- Generate Powerful Publicity: A Sistine Chapel mindset – Todd Scalise - August 16, 2018
- How Your Brand Story Translates to Sales - August 13, 2018
- Business Accelerator Application Announced - August 9, 2018
- Dallas-Fort Worth Art Business Summit Announced - June 19, 2018
- “Mightier Marketing for Visual Artists” Presentation at Artexpo New York - April 14, 2018
- “Artist as Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life” Panel at stARTup Art Fair - January 12, 2018
- Second Annual Art Business Summit Announced - December 14, 2017
- Year Two of Business-Development Forum for Professional Visual Artists - November 28, 2017
- Business-Development Forum for Professional Visual Artists - June 13, 2017
- $1 Million Gift from the Gross Family Foundation - January 13, 2017