Tell your favorite collector about this once-in-a-lifetime piece!
Glenna Goodacre has collaborated with the heirs of the Clark Hulings estate, Mary and Elizabeth Hulings, to support the Clark Hulings Fund with her final new work—a bas-relief of an iconic Clark Hulings drawing—“Helping to Push”. This unprecedented collaboration, which includes both artists’ signatures, is quintessential Goodacre interpreting Hulings at the height of his powers. There will only be 25 of these limited-edition works cast, so act now if you wish to own this piece! For those in the market for really scarce art, this is a rare opportunity to own the joint work of these two preeminent American artists [more].
- Thriving Artist Podcast Hits 30K Downloads, Available on Alexa - February 7, 2018
- Identify Product-Market Fit for Entrepreneurial Success - January 20, 2018
- The Philanthropic Investor, Philanthropic ROI, and a New Renaissance - January 14, 2018
- Art Business Summit–Signups! - October 12, 2017
- Graduating Fellows - December 12, 2017
- Artist Federation Launching - October 13, 2017
- Maria Brophy Podcast Tops Charts - October 12, 2017
- Fellows Focus on Capitalization - October 11, 2017
- Calling All Visual Artists: Connect, Develop & Thrive! - October 4, 2017
- Rare Clark Hulings Piece Available - October 4, 2017