Tell your favorite collector about this once-in-a-lifetime piece!
Glenna Goodacre has collaborated with the heirs of the Clark Hulings estate, Mary and Elizabeth Hulings, to support the Clark Hulings Fund with her final new work—a bas-relief of an iconic Clark Hulings drawing—“Helping to Push”. This unprecedented collaboration, which includes both artists’ signatures, is quintessential Goodacre interpreting Hulings at the height of his powers. There will only be 25 of these limited-edition works cast, so act now if you wish to own this piece! For those in the market for really scarce art, this is a rare opportunity to own the joint work of these two preeminent American artists [more].
- Nail Your Art Story: A Case For Putting Artist Statements in Story Format - May 19, 2018
- Build a Brand That Gets a Response – Jenny Darroch - May 12, 2018
- How Creative Entrepreneurs Build Investment Capital – Alice Loy - April 17, 2018
- Do Art Fairs Pay Off? An Interview With stARTup Art Fair Founder Ray Beldner - March 25, 2018
- Artist As Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life - March 22, 2018
- This Youtube Needs You–You Might Need It Too - March 3, 2018
- Art-Business Education on Every Platform–Reaching Any Artist - March 3, 2018
- How to Grow Your Customer Base and Increase Sales – Steve Pruneau - February 19, 2018
- Engage New Sales Avenues to Increase Art Income – Aaron Laux - February 4, 2018
- Identify Product-Market Fit for Entrepreneurial Success – Arree Chung - January 20, 2018