Specializing in trusts and estate management, Rosanna Roizin, Esq. underscores the importance of estate planning in the case of an emergency or disability. In this clip, she speaks about Advanced Directives, medical proxies, power of attorney, and the intentionality needed when choosing who will make decisions for your artwork and legacy.
Please click here or watch below:
This clip is from the art law panel entitled “Legal Issues for Artists and Patrons: Arts Lawyers Address Questions of Vital Interest to Arts Professionals,” presented by the Salmagundi Club in partnership with the Clark Hulings Fund For Visual Artists.
Please comment on this video below or “like” us on Facebook.
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Santa Fe Art Business Summit - January 23, 2017
- Accelerating the Business of Art - December 20, 2016
- Prince: Trailblazer for Artistic Control - April 26, 2016
- Auction Houses: the New Art Business - February 19, 2016
- Commissioning Artwork: A Curator’s Perspective - February 18, 2016
- Estate Planning for Art Collectors - February 18, 2016
- Collecting Relationships - February 18, 2016
- Forecasting a Brighter Future for Artists - January 12, 2016
- Working with Galleries - December 16, 2015
- Building Your Brand and Reputation - December 16, 2015