What makes The Thriving Artist™ podcast so special is artists’ ability to consume educational content on the business side of visual art in nearly any medium. At the start of 2018, we’ve added voice-controlled devices like Echo and Google Home, Streaming TV devices like Roku, Apple TV, major smart TVs, sound systems like Sonos and Bose, smartphones and tablets like iPad, ecosystems like Kindle Fire, more venues on the web (of course), and even a gaming console (Xbox).
TIP: For those with a Sonos or Bose system, a Smart TV, a streaming media device like Roku or Apple TV, or a tablet or phone, add one of the following apps: TuneIn, iHeartRadio, or iTunes and just search The Thriving Artist™.
Bringing business education to professional artists wherever they are is central to CHF’s mission. The Thriving Artist™ is just one part of that ecology of delivery, including in-person local training, formal, intensive learning, and other modes of virtual learning.
The Thriving Artist™, thriving across all of these platforms, is bringing working artists a pivotal examination of visual art as a business and a deeper dive into the business of visual artists. If you’re not yet a subscriber, pick a platform from the above list or here.
If you’re not yet a supporter, enable us to make art resistant to economic and cultural uncertainty, so it can be viable and pivotal in the years to come. Let’s take it even farther. Patrons start here. Organizational Partners start here.
- Nail Your Art Story: A Case For Putting Artist Statements in Story Format - May 19, 2018
- Build a Brand That Gets a Response – Jenny Darroch - May 12, 2018
- How Creative Entrepreneurs Build Investment Capital – Alice Loy - April 17, 2018
- Do Art Fairs Pay Off? An Interview With stARTup Art Fair Founder Ray Beldner - March 25, 2018
- Artist As Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life - March 22, 2018
- This Youtube Needs You–You Might Need It Too - March 3, 2018
- Art-Business Education on Every Platform–Reaching Any Artist - March 3, 2018
- How to Grow Your Customer Base and Increase Sales – Steve Pruneau - February 19, 2018
- Engage New Sales Avenues to Increase Art Income – Aaron Laux - February 4, 2018
- Identify Product-Market Fit for Entrepreneurial Success – Arree Chung - January 20, 2018