What makes The Thriving Artist™ podcast so special is artists’ ability to consume educational content on the business side of visual art in nearly any medium. At the start of 2018, we’ve added voice-controlled devices like Echo and Google Home, Streaming TV devices like Roku, Apple TV, major smart TVs, sound systems like Sonos and Bose, smartphones and tablets like iPad, ecosystems like Kindle Fire, more venues on the web (of course), and even a gaming console (Xbox).
TIP: For those with a Sonos or Bose system, a Smart TV, a streaming media device like Roku or Apple TV, or a tablet or phone, add one of the following apps: TuneIn, iHeartRadio, or iTunes and just search The Thriving Artist™.
Bringing business education to professional artists wherever they are is central to CHF’s mission. The Thriving Artist™ is just one part of that ecology of delivery, including in-person local training, formal, intensive learning, and other modes of virtual learning.
The Thriving Artist™, thriving across all of these platforms, is bringing working artists a pivotal examination of visual art as a business and a deeper dive into the business of visual artists. If you’re not yet a subscriber, pick a platform from the above list or here.
If you’re not yet a supporter, enable us to make art resistant to economic and cultural uncertainty, so it can be viable and pivotal in the years to come. Let’s take it even farther. Patrons start here. Organizational Partners start here.
- “Helping to Push” at the 10th Annual American Masters Show - October 10, 2018
- Office Hours for Artist Entrepreneurs - September 18, 2018
- eBay and The Ingredients of a Successful Artrepreneur - September 13, 2018
- Identifying Pivotal Opportunities for Business Growth – Nadia Fairlamb - October 2, 2018
- How Your Brand Story Translates to Sales - August 13, 2018
- Business Accelerator Application Announced - August 9, 2018
- Dallas-Fort Worth Art Business Summit Announced - June 19, 2018
- “Mightier Marketing for Visual Artists” Presentation at Artexpo New York - April 14, 2018
- “Artist as Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life” Panel at stARTup Art Fair - January 12, 2018
- Second Annual Art Business Summit Announced - December 14, 2017