What makes The Thriving Artist™ podcast so special is artists’ ability to consume educational content on the business side of visual art in nearly any medium. At the start of 2018, we’ve added voice-controlled devices like Echo and Google Home, Streaming TV devices like Roku, Apple TV, major smart TVs, sound systems like Sonos and Bose, smartphones and tablets like iPad, ecosystems like Kindle Fire, more venues on the web (of course), and even a gaming console (Xbox).
TIP: For those with a Sonos or Bose system, a Smart TV, a streaming media device like Roku or Apple TV, or a tablet or phone, add one of the following apps: TuneIn, iHeartRadio, or iTunes and just search The Thriving Artist™.
Bringing business education to professional artists wherever they are is central to CHF’s mission. The Thriving Artist™ is just one part of that ecology of delivery, including in-person local training, formal, intensive learning, and other modes of virtual learning.
The Thriving Artist™, thriving across all of these platforms, is bringing working artists a pivotal examination of visual art as a business and a deeper dive into the business of visual artists. If you’re not yet a subscriber, pick a platform from the above list or here.
If you’re not yet a supporter, enable us to make art resistant to economic and cultural uncertainty, so it can be viable and pivotal in the years to come. Let’s take it even farther. Patrons start here. Organizational Partners start here.
- Getting to Emerging Artist Status and Beyond—Bonnie Clearwater - January 11, 2019
- We’ve Built a Learning Community for Artist-Entrepreneurs - December 15, 2018
- CHF Announces 16 Artist Fellows 2019 Art-Business Accelerator - December 12, 2018
- Leverage Your Non-Art Expertise for a Career Blueprint—Kristin LeVier - December 4, 2018
- Break Down Your Business Goals into Actionable Steps - December 3, 2018
- The Thriving Artist™ Podcast is a Portable Business Education - November 24, 2018
- The CHF “Road Show”: Coming to a City Near You - November 15, 2018
- CHF Announces Art-Business Conference in the Washington DC Metro Area - November 13, 2018
- Getting Art Into Hotels and Corporate Spaces—Rachel Berg - November 7, 2018
- CHF Announces Its Art-Business Conference in Fort Lauderdale - October 26, 2018