Welcome to summer! I hope everyone had a lovely Memorial Day. May has been full of ups and downs for The Clark Hulings Fund (par for the course for a start-up organization). We were privileged to record another stellar event at The Salmagundi Club, this one concerning art collecting today. We were hoping to offer the event as a web simulcast, but didn’t quite manage it – Next time! The discussion was engaging and informative and I recommend you view the edited video, which should be in the near future. We will notify you when it’s posted.
Next month we’ll offer our first audio podcast interviews. This will be an ongoing series focusing on specific aspects of the business of art. Artists will discuss their experiences and the events and activities that help them manage their careers and day-to-day business affairs. Experts in the financial, legal, marketing and other areas of the industry will share their knowledge and recommendations. We’re look forward to offering these interviews and to continuing to expand our programming in additional ways as well. We have more updates in our May newsletter so to find out more, click on the image or click here.
Thanks as always for your enthusiasm and support. It makes all the difference.
Director, The Clark Hulings Fund
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Hook—Hack—Health: A Successful Art Business is a Balancing Act - July 24, 2019
- Boosting Artists, Our Non-Obsolete Workforce - February 25, 2019
- Safety Nets are Dangerous - August 30, 2018
- Art Lights the Way - July 11, 2018
- How to Identify Your Life’s Work - August 11, 2017
- Elizabeth’s Business Breakdown - August 2, 2017
- Avoiding Reality, One Formula at a Time - May 18, 2017
- How Not to Drive Off a Cliff - March 13, 2017
- What IS Visual Art? - January 16, 2017
- Vision and Elbow Grease are the Real Trump Cards - December 15, 2016