Help & Support Center
What Kind of Help Do You Need?
SUPPORT FAQ: For 98% of All Issues
- If you know your password and can log in, visit your account page to change your password.
- If you don't know it, visit the log-in page, and click to reset the password. You will receive a link by email (to the email address with which you registered) to reset your password.
The process is simple: click Forgot Password, and it emails you a link. Click the link and enter the new password you'd like to use. That becomes your new password.
Remember: Choose a strong password - at least 10 characters, and a mix of upper case, lower, numbers, and symbols like (#).
Also remember your password, or use a secure password manager like LastPass. You'll need it to return to the website and log in.
Scroll to the very top of the site and click "account".
To cancel: Log in and visit your account page. If you don't remember your login, generally you can log in with your username. If you need to reset your password, you can get a reset link emailed to you via the log-in page.
Note: we do not start or cancel subscriptions for you. Subscriptions are self-managed (meaningly only you create it, and only you update or cancel it).
Based on our terms of service, we do not support deleting of accounts, but you can cancel a paid subscription by visiting your account page.
While we hate to see you go, you can opt-out via a link at the bottom of any email we personally write to you. Be aware, you will no longer receive notices of new content added to the portal.
- Try 2 other browsers (e.g. chrome, firefox, safari). If you can access everything in one browser but not another, it's something in your browser–possibly an add blocker.
- Try an incognito/private tab. If it's happening regardless of browser, open a private window from your browser. That bypasses browser add-ons like ad blockers. If that works, you'll need to locate the add-on affecting your browser.
- Try a different device (e.g. phone, tablet, spare laptop). If it works on one device, not another, there's something up with your computer.
- Fill out a support ticket.
We can check whether it's working for other users. First, try the "most common issue" above.
- First try this video, and see how it performs. If poorly, something is up with your connection, browser, or device.
- Ensure you haven't muted the video.
- See (most common issue) above.
We do not provide a means of downloading videos as portable files, and we don't convert videos to mp3. If you are looking for downloadable content, do visit The Thriving Artist™ podcast page!
If you're not getting alerted about new content, be sure you're on our mailing list (scroll to bottom of this page to sign up).
Be specific & as detailed as possible.
Check the F.A.Q.
Someone likely had the same issue solved.
Try Another Browser
e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari
Try Another Device
e.g. tablet, phone, partner's laptop
Be specific & detailed as possible on error messages or payment info.