Tim Kennedy is a representational painter who works to present still lifes, figures, and landscapes with immediacy and intimacy. He is also Senior Lecturer at Indiana University Bloomington and was a 2014 winner of the Clark Hulings Fund Grant. He was born in Buffalo, NY and did his MFA at Brooklyn College CUNY. Articles on his paintings have appeared in American Artist and Watercolor magazines. Tim helps us understand….
- The Role of Project Funding in Boosting an Art Career
- Creating a Well Defined Project Proposal for a Grant Application
- Being a Visual Artist in a Photographic World (e.g. Instagram)
- Coops and Other Gallery Relationships
- The Challenges of Large Pieces
- Insider Keys to an Effective Grant Proposal
Listen now, or download and take this 42min episode with you on your phone or mobile device. Tim’s website is timkennedypaintings.com.
You can also see the video on challenges of “working large”.
If you’re an arts industry professional, collector, or business specialist, or a working artist who would like to be interviewed, visit our Teach and Learn page.
If you find this content valuable and want to foster even more material like this, even a modest donation is meaningful: click here.
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- CHF Announces Art-Business Conference in the Washington DC Metro Area - November 13, 2018
- Getting Art Into Hotels and Corporate Spaces—Rachel Berg - November 7, 2018
- CHF Announces Its Art-Business Conference in Fort Lauderdale - October 26, 2018
- CHF Brings Artist Empowerment to Figurative Art Convention & Expo - October 31, 2018
- “Helping to Push” at the 10th Annual American Masters Show - October 10, 2018
- Office Hours for Artist Entrepreneurs - September 18, 2018
- eBay and The Ingredients of a Successful Artrepreneur - September 13, 2018
- Identifying Pivotal Opportunities for Business Growth – Nadia Fairlamb - October 2, 2018
- How Your Brand Story Translates to Sales - August 13, 2018
- Business Accelerator Application Announced - August 9, 2018