Inspired by the success of CHF’s Giving Tuesday campaign, it has launched an end-of-year fundraising campaign. Funds will be used to add substantial capability and content to the Clark Hulings Fund Learning Portal, which provides visual artists with business tutorials, expert columns, and educational interviews with business and art industry professionals, via the Thriving Artist Podcast. You can help.
1. Donate to the Fund: Go to the fundraiser page and click Contribute.
2. Share the Campaign: Go to the fundraiser page and click the social share icons under the description, or just share the URL to your social audience with an encouragement to give.
3. Write a Review: Visit the Thriving Artist Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave a compelling review there, so others will learn about the educational value of the show.
- Who Defines the Professional Artist’s Career Trajectory? - February 6, 2018
- “I’m not into that finance stuff” – January 2018 Newsletter - January 31, 2018
- Salmagundi Club Welcomes CHF’s Daniel DiGriz - January 26, 2018
- CHF Panel at stARTup Art Fair - January 14, 2018
- Year-end Rewards! – December 2017 newsletter - December 28, 2017
- Upcoming Tax Changes for Creatives - December 20, 2017
- Year-end Fundraiser - December 11, 2017
- “Develop financial stability so the work can come first” – CHF interviews Kirsten Stolle - December 11, 2017
- Digital Art Market Innovations: How to Engage Online and Off - November 7, 2017
- This Is Why We Give – November 2017 newsletter - November 27, 2017