Inspired by the success of CHF’s Giving Tuesday campaign, it has launched an end-of-year fundraising campaign. Funds will be used to add substantial capability and content to the Clark Hulings Fund Learning Portal, which provides visual artists with business tutorials, expert columns, and educational interviews with business and art industry professionals, via the Thriving Artist Podcast. You can help.
1. Donate to the Fund: Go to the fundraiser page and click Contribute.
2. Share the Campaign: Go to the fundraiser page and click the social share icons under the description, or just share the URL to your social audience with an encouragement to give.
3. Write a Review: Visit the Thriving Artist Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher and leave a compelling review there, so others will learn about the educational value of the show.
- What Media Resource Has Helped Your Business? - May 18, 2018
- Getting Down to Business – April 2018 newsletter - April 30, 2018
- Alex Mathers - May 8, 2018
- “Continuous learning makes a great CEO… – March 2018 newsletter - March 30, 2018
- Artwork Archive - April 12, 2018
- Galvanize the Industry – February 2018 newsletter - February 27, 2018
- CHF Panel Discussion at StARTup Art Fair LA - February 22, 2018
- Advanced Fellowships Awarded - December 7, 2017
- Who Defines the Professional Artist’s Career Trajectory? - February 6, 2018
- “I’m not into that finance stuff” – January 2018 newsletter - January 31, 2018