Here are a few of the things that have been on CHF’s easel this week:
- PAYING TRIBUTE TO A TRAILBLAZER. Natalie Baumgartner, our educational coordinator and a Minneapolis resident, commemorated Prince—not just for his musical talent and creativity, but also for his dedication to artistic freedom and control.
- ARTIST AS CEO. Our latest episode of The Thriving Artists Podcast featured 2015 recipient Vanessa Diaz who discussed the path to becoming a self-sustaining artist, and the bottom-line impact of a successful art project.
- LINKING SUPPLY WITH DEMAND. Rachel Dance, CHF’s partnership coordinator, expressed the frustrations of many middle-class art aficionados who have no idea where to find art that they can afford, and she encouraged artists to figure out better ways of connecting with their potential customers.
If you want a world filled with art, invest in artists. Make a tax-deductible donation to CHF today.
- Building and Managing an Art Collection—CHF Interviews Megan Fox Kelly - June 26, 2019
- Balancing the Demands of Being a Working Artist—Deb Slowey - June 13, 2019
- CHF Responds to The New York Times - June 2, 2019
- The Key Role of Artists in Transforming Our Communities—W.C. Richardson - May 6, 2019
- DC Area Artists Get Down to Business - April 5, 2019
- Pairing Art with Buyers—CHF Interviews Joyce Creiger - April 12, 2019
- A Weekend of Art-Business Education and Inspiration - March 26, 2019
- Creating and Disseminating Public Art Internationally—CHF Interviews Nina Colosi - March 25, 2019
- Tighten Your Sales Strategy and Refuse to Compromise - March 20, 2019
- Determining Where You Belong in the Art Industry—Donna Lee Nyzio - April 9, 2019