On 1/21/15, the Salmagundi Club presented the art law panel discussion “Legal Issues for Artists and Patrons: Arts Lawyers Address Questions of Vital Interest to Arts Professionals”. The panel discussion was moderated by Pat Gericke, ASID and artist member of SCNY. The panelists included David Faux, The Law Office of David H. Faux, P.C., Judith Prowda, Esq., attorney, Rosanna Roizin, Esq., specializing in trusts and estates, and Doug Wasser, founding partner of Wasser & Russ. This panel was recorded and made available by The Clark Hulings Fund For Visual Artists. This is the first in a series of panel discussions we’ll present in partnership with the Salmagundi Club to deliver art business programming online. Click here or on the image to watch it below!
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- An Economic Powerhouse Hiding In Plain Sight: The Creative Sector - January 16, 2020
- Hook—Hack—Health: A Successful Art Business is a Balancing Act - July 24, 2019
- Boosting Artists, Our Non-Obsolete Workforce - February 25, 2019
- Safety Nets are Dangerous - August 30, 2018
- Art Lights the Way - July 11, 2018
- How to Identify Your Life’s Work - August 11, 2017
- Elizabeth’s Business Breakdown - August 2, 2017
- Avoiding Reality, One Formula at a Time - May 18, 2017
- How Not to Drive Off a Cliff - March 13, 2017
- What IS Visual Art? - January 16, 2017