CALL FOR SPEAKERS State of the Art Industry Conference 2022
WHO YOU ARE
- Experts who can explain the rapid innovations changing the way we function on planet Earth—you are on the cutting edge of new technologies and inescapable developments.
- Specialists to share best practices on how we buy, sell, collect, exhibit, track, move, create and conduct the business of art—you have deep experience, industry knowledge, and a vested interest.
- Visionaries who see the future of the creative economy—you paint the picture for all of us so we can make smart decisions for ourselves and our communities.
- Advocates who know that creativity ensures our survival and innovation is our superpower—you already have skin in this game, and are determined to make an impact.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Get in front of a large audience who needs what you provide
- Position yourself as a leader and share your vision in a future-focused event
- Educate the industry about innovations and why your company matters
- Contribute to the creation of a healthy economic future for our creative workers
- Be part of the essential conversation of the role of creativity and art in today’s society
- Receive recognition for your contribution and promotion through digital channels
- Be an agent for change. Donating your time and expertise means you are taking a proactive role in helping artists make a living doing what they love.
- Connect with the community. Build your network, get your brand out there, and/or share your business to a diverse audience, including community organizations and local businesses.
- Build your brand. The Clark Hulings Fund network is made up of thousands of individuals across the world.
Frequent Convention Facilitators
Virtualize Your Art Career 2020 Guests & Speakers
Ana Maria Andricain