The Clark Hulings Fund Presents A Thriving Art Exchange Virtual Town Hall Focusing on South Florida Monday, April 1
Miami, FL – Following up their early 2019 live events in South Florida, the Thriving Art Exchange launch in Royal Palm Beach and the Art Business Conference in Fort Lauderdale, The Clark Hulings Fund will virtually return to the region with an online Thriving Art Exchange Town Hall Monday, April 1 at 4:00 PM (Eastern). The town hall will continue the discussion of the state of the visual art industry in South Florida, and brainstorm ways to better meet the needs of its stakeholders – artists, gallerists, collectors, and more.
Panelists on this virtual event include Rickie Leiter, publisher of The Rickie Report; Elayna Toby Singer, artist and Palm Beach County Art in Public Places administrator; and Neil Capozzi, chair of the Arts Council of Martin County, owner of Stuart Art Supply & Studio, and board member of Martin Artisans Guild.
The live broadcast April 1st 4:00 PM (Eastern) will be available at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHV1zukpnbI. That link includes the chat window for participants to ask questions. To ask questions attendees will need to log into Youtube with their Google account. Questions and comments will also be taken from Twitter with the hashtag #CHF.
The Clark Hulings Fund Executive Director Elizabeth Hulings notes, “We are so gratified with the response we have gotten in South Florida. As our mandate is to help working artists and their communities, we are eager to assist local artists to thrive in this community that is so excited about visual art. We’re thrilled to be bringing the area’s art community together to utilize this excitement to fuel expanded careers for local artists.”
The Thriving Art Exchange brings together the art world’s various players to engage in constructive dialogue, structured brainstorms, and honest debates about the future of the visual art industry, locally, regionally, and nationally. The ultimate goal is to foster positive transformation and build a vibrant community that serves all its members.
- CHF Discovers Secret Sauce for Visual Artists’ Entrepreneurial Success - October 16, 2019
- CHF Panel Presents “Artist as Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of your life” - October 10, 2019
- CHF Adds Two New Advisory Board Members - October 4, 2019
- Infiltrate the Business World in the Name of Art—Noah Scalin - August 16, 2019
- Transparency is Transforming the Art Market—CHF Interviews Bill Fine - August 13, 2019
- CHF Announces Virginia Art-Business Conference - July 10, 2019
- CHF Announces Its 3rd Annual Art-Business Conference in Santa Fe - June 27, 2019
- CHF Presents A Thriving Art Exchange Virtual Town Hall - March 21, 2019
- Artists Are Solving Atomic-Level Problems—Cyndi Conn - July 11, 2019
- Classical Skills for Modern Art Careers: The Case for Training and Tradition—Mandy Theis - June 14, 2019