Constance Scopelitis, a fine artist from Indianapolis, speaks on how she runs her art as a business. This clip highlights the importance of staying relevant and utilizing mediums to have better access to her audience, without sacrificing the integrity of her art. For any artist who wonders how to balance their craft and their business, Constance offers unique insights that are easily transferable.
Please click here or watch the video below:
This excerpt is from a larger art panel discussion called “Reaching Art Collectors: An Art Panel Discussion” presented by the Arts Council of Indianapolis in partnership with the Clark Hulings Fund For Visual Artists.
This panel discussion was moderated by Shannon Linker, Vice President of the Arts Council of Indianapolis, and we offer special thanks to our panelists: H.David Wright, Krystii Melaine, P.A. Nisbet, and Constance Scopelitis.
To host an event in collaboration with the Clark Hulings Fund, please contact us. Learn more about our work and stay in touch!
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Santa Fe Art Business Summit - January 23, 2017
- Accelerating the Business of Art - December 20, 2016
- Prince: Trailblazer for Artistic Control - April 26, 2016
- Auction Houses: the New Art Business - February 19, 2016
- Estate Planning for Art Collectors - February 18, 2016
- Commissioning Artwork: A Curator’s Perspective - February 18, 2016
- Collecting Relationships - February 18, 2016
- Forecasting a Brighter Future for Artists - January 12, 2016
- Working with Galleries - December 16, 2015
- Building Your Brand and Reputation - December 16, 2015