You have ambitious goals for your art business, but when you start to think about how to make them a reality, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. In this short video, CHF Education Director Daniel DiGriz explains how to break down the process into manageable steps–working backwards from your big dreams to the specific objectives, milestones, and tasks that will help you achieve them.
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- What Literary Artists Can Learn from Visual Artists - April 25, 2019
- Professionals Need Not Apply—Disruptors Only, Please - April 8, 2019
- CHF Panel Presents “Artists Taking Charge of Their Business” - March 21, 2019
- What Not To Do When Outsourcing Your Business - March 12, 2019
- Being My Own CEO: How I Modified My Mentality, Conversations, and Culture - March 19, 2019
- Tighten Your Sales Strategy, Then Refuse to Compromise—Donna Lee Nyzio - March 12, 2019
- The Truth and BS About Outsourcing Large Chunks of Your Business - February 23, 2019
- Lock Down Your Rights to Your Own Art—Emily Danchuk, Esq. - February 18, 2019
- Make the Gig Economy Work for You—Angela Heath - January 23, 2019
- Getting to Emerging Artist Status and Beyond—Bonnie Clearwater - January 11, 2019