You have ambitious goals for your art business, but when you start to think about how to make them a reality, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. In this short video, CHF Education Director Daniel DiGriz explains how to break down the process into manageable steps–working backwards from your big dreams to the specific objectives, milestones, and tasks that will help you achieve them.
Please click here or watch below.
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Leverage Your Non-Art Expertise for a Career Blueprint—Kristin LeVier - December 4, 2018
- Break Down Your Business Goals into Actionable Steps - December 3, 2018
- The Thriving Artist™ Podcast is a Portable Business Education - November 24, 2018
- The CHF “Road Show”: Coming to a City Near You - November 15, 2018
- CHF Announces Art-Business Conference in the Washington DC Metro Area - November 13, 2018
- Getting Art Into Hotels and Corporate Spaces—Rachel Berg - November 7, 2018
- CHF Announces Its Art-Business Conference in Fort Lauderdale - October 26, 2018
- CHF Brings Artist Empowerment to Figurative Art Convention & Expo - October 31, 2018
- “Helping to Push” at the 10th Annual American Masters Show - October 10, 2018
- Office Hours for Artist Entrepreneurs - September 18, 2018