If you don’t receive You’ve Cott Mail newsletter, please sign up for it! No matter what area of The Arts interests you, or whether you’re an artist or not, his topic-specific compilation of news and commentary is always insightful and relevant. Click on the link below to read an example that certainly hits the nail on the head for us. Thank you Thomas Cott.
To read the latest post “Artists Can’t Survive As Saints and Martyrs” from Thomas Cott (and sign up for his list), click here.
Photo from You’ve Cott Mail
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Boosting Artists, Our Non-Obsolete Workforce - February 25, 2019
- Safety Nets are Dangerous - August 30, 2018
- Art Lights the Way - July 11, 2018
- How to Identify Your Life’s Work - August 11, 2017
- Elizabeth’s Business Breakdown - August 2, 2017
- Avoiding Reality, One Formula at a Time - May 18, 2017
- How Not to Drive Off a Cliff - March 13, 2017
- What IS Visual Art? - January 16, 2017
- Vision and Elbow Grease are the Real Trump Cards - December 15, 2016
- The Successful Artist Works Like a Donkey - November 10, 2016