Join 2018 Clark Hulings Fund Business Accelerator Fellows Juliana Coles and Gregg Chadwick, and Steve Pruneau, agile program manager, CHF facilitator and founder of the management consulting firm Free Agent Source as they delve into what it takes to move a goal from theory to already accomplished. Moderator: Ray Beldner, Artist, Founder/Director, stARTup Art Fair.
TIP: Fast Forward to the 10min 25second mark where the panel discussion starts.
The stARTup Art Fair is an innovative art fair that allows artists to show and sell their work on their own terms by creating their own unique exhibits in individual hotel rooms. Stay tuned for more CHF panels at StARTup San Francisco!
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Artists Are Solving Atomic-Level Problems—Cyndi Conn - July 11, 2019
- Classical Skills for Modern Art Careers: The Case for Training and Tradition—Mandy Theis - June 14, 2019
- What the Heck Happens at These Things? - June 10, 2019
- Fearlessly Take On The Big Daddy Ugly Goal—Willy Bo Richardson - May 29, 2019
- Sales Conversations: Don’t Fix Everything - May 16, 2019
- How to Sell More Art? An Unexpected Answer - May 12, 2019
- If You Build It, They Will Ignore It. Unless…—Mary McBride - May 9, 2019
- What Literary Artists Can Learn from Visual Artists - April 25, 2019
- Professionals Need Not Apply—Originals Only - April 8, 2019
- CHF Panel Presents “Artists Taking Charge of Their Business” - March 21, 2019