Join 2018 Clark Hulings Fund Business Accelerator Fellows Juliana Coles and Gregg Chadwick, and Steve Pruneau, agile program manager, CHF facilitator and founder of the management consulting firm Free Agent Source as they delve into what it takes to move a goal from theory to already accomplished. Moderator: Ray Beldner, Artist, Founder/Director, stARTup Art Fair.
TIP: Fast Forward to the 10min 25second mark where the panel discussion starts.
The stARTup Art Fair is an innovative art fair that allows artists to show and sell their work on their own terms by creating their own unique exhibits in individual hotel rooms. Stay tuned for more CHF panels at StARTup San Francisco!
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- These Artists Graduated Training But are Entrepreneurs for Life - February 18, 2020
- Instagram the Artists’ Way—A Measured Approach that’s Actually Fun - December 19, 2019
- Data Science in the Arts: Report on the Working Artist—Lily Dulberg - November 20, 2019
- Getting Your Art-Business Project to Market—The Viability Shark Tank - November 13, 2019
- CHF Discovers Secret Sauce for Visual Artists’ Entrepreneurial Success - October 16, 2019
- CHF Panel Presents “Artist as Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of your life” - October 10, 2019
- CHF Adds Two New Advisory Board Members - October 4, 2019
- Infiltrate the Business World in the Name of Art—Noah Scalin - August 16, 2019
- Transparency is Transforming the Art Market—CHF Interviews Bill Fine - August 13, 2019
- CHF Announces Virginia Art-Business Conference - July 10, 2019