Join 2018 Clark Hulings Fund Business Accelerator Fellows Juliana Coles and Gregg Chadwick, and Steve Pruneau, agile program manager, CHF facilitator and founder of the management consulting firm Free Agent Source as they delve into what it takes to move a goal from theory to already accomplished. Moderator: Ray Beldner, Artist, Founder/Director, stARTup Art Fair.
TIP: Fast Forward to the 10min 25second mark where the panel discussion starts.
The stARTup Art Fair is an innovative art fair that allows artists to show and sell their work on their own terms by creating their own unique exhibits in individual hotel rooms. Stay tuned for more CHF panels at StARTup San Francisco!
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- How Creative Entrepreneurs Build Investment Capital – Alice Loy - April 17, 2018
- Do Art Fairs Pay Off? An Interview With stARTup Founder Ray Beldner - March 25, 2018
- Artist As Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life - March 22, 2018
- This Youtube Needs You–You Might Need It Too - March 3, 2018
- Art-Business Education on Every Platform–Reaching Any Artist - March 3, 2018
- How to Grow Your Customer Base and Increase Sales – Steve Pruneau - February 19, 2018
- Engage New Sales Avenues to Increase Art Income – Aaron Laux - February 4, 2018
- Identify Product-Market Fit for Entrepreneurial Success – Arree Chung - January 20, 2018
- The Philanthropic Investor, Philanthropic ROI, and a New Renaissance - January 14, 2018
- Thriving Artist Podcast Hits 30K Downloads, Available on Alexa - February 7, 2018