Join 2018 Clark Hulings Fund Business Accelerator Fellows Juliana Coles and Gregg Chadwick, and Steve Pruneau, agile program manager, CHF facilitator and founder of the management consulting firm Free Agent Source as they delve into what it takes to move a goal from theory to already accomplished. Moderator: Ray Beldner, Artist, Founder/Director, stARTup Art Fair.
TIP: Fast Forward to the 10min 25second mark where the panel discussion starts.
The stARTup Art Fair is an innovative art fair that allows artists to show and sell their work on their own terms by creating their own unique exhibits in individual hotel rooms. Stay tuned for more CHF panels at StARTup San Francisco!
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Business Accelerator Application Announced - August 9, 2018
- Dallas-Fort Worth Art Business Summit Announced - June 19, 2018
- “Mightier Marketing for Visual Artists” Presentation at Artexpo New York - April 14, 2018
- “Artist as Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life” Panel at stARTup Art Fair - January 12, 2018
- Second Annual Art Business Summit Announced - December 14, 2017
- Year Two of Business-Development Forum for Professional Visual Artists - November 28, 2017
- Business-Development Forum for Professional Visual Artists - June 13, 2017
- $1 Million Gift from the Gross Family Foundation - January 13, 2017
- CHF Names 20 Artist Fellows for 2017 Business Accelerator Program - December 16, 2016
- Glenna Goodacre’s Final New Work Will Benefit CHF - November 10, 2016