We all share a planet. Frank Juliano is Executive Director of Reeves-Reed Arboretum in Summit, New Jersey. He makes it his mission to bring innovation and community building to all aspects of the Arboretum’s programming and operation. He is well known in visual art circles for his curation of exhibitions at the Arboretum’s Wisner House and gardens. He lives in New York and studied Music, Theatre, and Dance at SUNY New Paltz before turning to his current career in non-profit management.
- Crossing over from performer to curator/talent acquisition
- Going in for the money: reflection and authenticity
- Art as social consciousness and means to a social end
- Purpose of art as transformative
- Stewardship of the planet
- Making art and curriculum interactive
- Curation: choosing artists
- Effective art curation
- Collaboration between artists as a career path
- Balancing mission with money
- Market savvy art pricing
- The usefulness of mistakes
- Why go to Summit, New Jersey!
Information about the Arboretum is here: reeves-reedarboretum.org
If you find this content valuable and want to foster even more material like this, a modest donation would be very meaningful: click here.
Finding This Valuable?
Bring more with a gift of any amount. Even small ones help.
- Office Hours for Artist Entrepreneurs - September 18, 2018
- eBay and The Ingredients of a Successful Artrepreneur - September 13, 2018
- Generate Powerful Publicity: A Sistine Chapel Mindset – Todd Scalise - August 16, 2018
- How Your Brand Story Translates to Sales - August 13, 2018
- Business Accelerator Application Announced - August 9, 2018
- Dallas-Fort Worth Art Business Summit Announced - June 19, 2018
- “Mightier Marketing for Visual Artists” Presentation at Artexpo New York - April 14, 2018
- “Artist as Entrepreneur: Becoming the CEO of Your Life” Panel at stARTup Art Fair - January 12, 2018
- Second Annual Art Business Summit Announced - December 14, 2017
- Year Two of Business-Development Forum for Professional Visual Artists - November 28, 2017