As a part of our initiative to support working artists build thriving businesses, the Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists announced our 2015 Business Accelerator Grant recipients and finalists on November 14, 2015 at an event in Denver. We are awarding $10,000 to painters, sculptors, and artists who work on paper, empowering them to further their artistic careers and businesses. Our 2015 Grant Winners include Elizabeth Corkery, Vanessa Diaz, collaborators Lauren Was & Adam Eckstrom, Leslie Hirst, and Laura Petrovich-Cheney.
When artists thrive economically and professionally, the talent pool grows, which enhances the art market and strengthens the livelihoods of working artists, allowing for more and better works to be produced. Congratulations to all our 2015 Business Accelerator Grant Recipients and Finalists!
Click here or watch the video below:
This video was created as a complementary piece for an event hosted by The Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists to announce our grant recipients. Learn more about our grant recipients and about how you can support our work.
- Santa Fe Art Business Summit - January 23, 2017
- Accelerating the Business of Art - December 20, 2016
- Prince: Trailblazer for Artistic Control - April 26, 2016
- Auction Houses: the New Art Business - February 19, 2016
- Estate Planning for Art Collectors - February 18, 2016
- Commissioning Artwork: A Curator’s Perspective - February 18, 2016
- Collecting Relationships - February 18, 2016
- Forecasting a Brighter Future for Artists - January 12, 2016
- Working with Galleries - December 16, 2015
- Building Your Brand and Reputation - December 16, 2015