An accelerator lets you lay on the gas and move your career forward. The Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists’ Business Accelerator Grant lets you take control of your business and drive it forward. It’s not just a wad of cash, though.
Four key elements empower you to further your art career:
- FUNDS: An infusion of up to $5000 in capital to develop or expand a tangible project that boosts your career
- BUSINESS TOOLS: Free cloud-based inventory, cataloguing, archiving & tracking of your pieces for one year (including consignment reports, sales reports, performance reports for various spaces)
- VISIBILITY: You and your art are featured in the fund’s PR and media platforms
- TRAINING & INTRODUCTIONS: Interview industry leaders to improve your art career skill set and connect with industry and business experts
This is not like other grants:
- There is no fiscal sponsorship required. CHF provides patronage, not parentage!
- There’s no restriction on style of painting, sculpture & works on paper.
- You gain business skills, tools & connections, not just funding.
If you know a visual artist who needs to extend his/her career, tell them to apply for a Business Accelerator Grant
- Infiltrate the Business World in the Name of Art—Noah Scalin - August 16, 2019
- Transparency is Transforming the Art Market—CHF Interviews Bill Fine - August 13, 2019
- CHF Announces Virginia Art-Business Conference - July 10, 2019
- CHF Announces Its 3rd Annual Art-Business Conference in Santa Fe - June 27, 2019
- CHF Presents A Thriving Art Exchange Virtual Town Hall - March 21, 2019
- Artists Are Solving Atomic-Level Problems—Cyndi Conn - July 11, 2019
- Classical Skills for Modern Art Careers: The Case for Training and Tradition—Mandy Theis - June 14, 2019
- What the Heck Happens at These Things? - June 10, 2019
- Fearlessly Take On The Big Daddy Ugly Goal—Willy Bo Richardson - May 29, 2019
- Sales Conversations: Don’t Fix Everything - May 16, 2019