The Clark Hulings Fund For Visual Artists provides professional working artists with $5,000 grants, business training, tools, and community support to help them become as skilled at managing their businesses as they are at creating their artwork.
Applications for our 2015 grants will be accepted from September 1st to the 30th.
These grants—which do not require fiscal sponsorship—are designed to support the business side of an artist’s enterprise, and they complement CHF’s broader goal of providing artists with the tools, training, strategic assistance, and networking opportunities to help their art businesses thrive.
For more information, visit our Grants Page
- Classical Skills for Modern Art Careers: The Case for Training and Tradition—Mandy Theis - June 14, 2019
- What the Heck Happens at These Things? - June 10, 2019
- Fearlessly Take On The Big Daddy Ugly Goal—Willy Bo Richardson - May 29, 2019
- Sales Conversations: Don’t Fix Everything - May 16, 2019
- How to Sell More Art? An Unexpected Answer - May 12, 2019
- If You Build It, They Will Ignore It. Unless…—Mary McBride - May 9, 2019
- What Literary Artists Can Learn from Visual Artists - April 25, 2019
- Professionals Need Not Apply—Originals Only - April 8, 2019
- CHF Panel Presents “Artists Taking Charge of Their Business” - March 21, 2019
- What Not To Do When Outsourcing Your Business - March 12, 2019