The Clark Hulings Fund For Visual Artists provides professional working artists with $5,000 grants, business training, tools, and community support to help them become as skilled at managing their businesses as they are at creating their artwork.
Applications for our 2015 grants will be accepted from September 1st to the 30th.
These grants—which do not require fiscal sponsorship—are designed to support the business side of an artist’s enterprise, and they complement CHF’s broader goal of providing artists with the tools, training, strategic assistance, and networking opportunities to help their art businesses thrive.
For more information, visit our Grants Page
- Infiltrate the Business World in the Name of Art—Noah Scalin - August 16, 2019
- Transparency is Transforming the Art Market—CHF Interviews Bill Fine - August 13, 2019
- CHF Announces Virginia Art-Business Conference - July 10, 2019
- CHF Announces Its 3rd Annual Art-Business Conference in Santa Fe - June 27, 2019
- CHF Presents A Thriving Art Exchange Virtual Town Hall - March 21, 2019
- Artists Are Solving Atomic-Level Problems—Cyndi Conn - July 11, 2019
- Classical Skills for Modern Art Careers: The Case for Training and Tradition—Mandy Theis - June 14, 2019
- What the Heck Happens at These Things? - June 10, 2019
- Fearlessly Take On The Big Daddy Ugly Goal—Willy Bo Richardson - May 29, 2019
- Sales Conversations: Don’t Fix Everything - May 16, 2019